Monday, June 12, 2006

Live, write, or die - and always promote...

by talking. Mostly it seems I promote by talking. I am not sure what it translates to, this verbal awareness program, in terms of sales, but -

I'll be talking about writing novels from idea to finish at the Muse conference on line in October.

I'll be talking June 21st at The Romance Studio chat room, 6 pm pacific.

I'll be talking June 25 at Joyfully Reviewed chat for Aphrodisia authors, time TBA

I'll be talking July 8 at Fallen Angel Reviews chat, 6 pm pacific.

I'll be talking July 26 at Novel Talk, 6 pm pacific, too.

Yes, talk, talk, talk.

So how much talk translates into action, as in sales action?

Guess we'll see...

Also accumulating some diverse reviews that have surprised me, not places I requested reviews and places that I am surprised and delighted to see my publisher contacted -

Her World - Asia One network magazine reviewed THE MODEL MAN and so did the Halifax, Canada Herald Tribune...both good reviews, too.

AND one more thing to talk about - check out my updated website at www.geniedavis.com and my alter ego, Nikki Alton's new site at www.nikkialton.com

Okay, I'll shut up now. For a time.

Genie

2 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Genie, I loved chatting and meeting you tonight! And too I forgot in my email to mention your other book out now I missed. So much too look forward to!!
Cathie

9:05 PM  
Blogger Geniewrites2 said...

Hi Cathie!
I'm so glad you enjoyed chatting. I really enjoyed it too! I'm awful as you can tell about checking up on my blog comments on a somewhat regular basis!

Trust you got the book marks etc!

Genie

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home